Big Sky Patient Care is OPEN for BUSINESS. Yes, you heard what I typed! Big Sky Patient Care is OPEN for BUSINESS!!
Patients / Caregivers:
THEY ARE BACK!!
This is from Big Sky Patient Care‘s Web site:
As most of you know, we were robbed by masked gunmen (the Feds) on Monday.
What you need to know:
1. This was FEDERAL – not a state raid. WE ARE COMPLETELY COMPLIANT WITH MONTANA LAW. Under Federal law, any amount of marijuana is illegal.x
2. They did not want access to patient information. The Feds don’t care about patients because to them it does not matter if we are following the state initiative – Feds don’t care.
3. We were raided because we helped another caregiver when his crop was vandalized. To the Feds that is considered drug trafficking. Selling ANY amount of cannabis to ANYONE is illegal.
4. I believe the fact we were very vocal and frequent speakers for patients’ rights in Helena made raiding us a strategic political move at this time.
5. The timing of the raids seems to be a choreographed effort during Montana patients’ fight to keep medicinal cannabis. This was timed to coordinate with the Senate’s review of the repeal bill.
6. We absolutely paid our taxes and were completely transparent in our record keeping. Any discussion of tax evasion does not apply to us.
7. You must take the time to fight for your rights and let the politicians know you are outraged at the Federal government’s intrusion into a State Voter Initiative matter. The battle lines have been drawn, you must speak on behalf of ALL humans’ rights to have access to a medicine that provides relief.
PRESIDENT comment line 202.456.1111
JON TESTER 406.449.5401
STATE LEGISLATURES 406.444.4800
STEPH SHERER – AMERICANS FOR SAFE ACCESS 202.857.4272
We are working with caregivers to help you have uninterrupted access of your meds.
There is a good possibility the store will be open under new ownership next week.
If you need help, please call me, Valerie, on my cell 850.723.5107
Branches, Locations, Hours, Strains/Varieties:
81770 Gallatin Rd — located in Four Corners, next to the Kountry Korner Kafe
Bozeman, MT 59715
Call: (406) 586-0842
21 S. Idaho St — in the Turrett downtown
Dillon, MT 59725
Call: (406) 683-3620
Big Sky Branch
11 Lone Peak Dr — above the Grizzly Outfitters in the Town Center
Big Sky, MT 59716
7AM to 7PM 7 days a week.
E Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
NEW BRANCH / STORE LOCATION!!!
Opening: March, 2011
Medical Marijuana Strains / Varieties Available:
Cannabis TV Documentaries:
Call Montana Biotech today for more information on setting up a Grow Room Help or consultation!
Donate to Cannabis Research at Montana Biotech